Teeth Whitening in Wigan
Teeth whitening is a safe and increasingly popular way to restore a healthy-looking, bright and youthful smile. Over the years, teeth can become darker or discoloured for a number of reasons. This includes drinking tea and coffee, smoking, and simply the passage of time. Most of these changes can be reversed with a dental grade whitening treatment. This is available to our patients in Upholland, Wigan, Ormskirk and Skelmersdale.
Are Your Teeth Suitable for Teeth Whitening?
Not all teeth are suitable for whitening and your dentist will first check whether whitening is suitable for you.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
Before your whitening treatment commences, we will assess the colour of your teeth using a special dental shade guide and see what shade your teeth currently are and what shade you’re likely to achieve. At the end of the treatment your dentist will show you the actual result so you can see the difference yourself.
We use the worlds top teeth Whitening systems to deliver long lasting and amazing results.
If you’d like more information or want to book a consultation then call our friendly team on 01695 627617 or simply fill out the contact us form.
May 2019 Boutique Tooth Whitening Offer @ St Raphael’s Dental Practice
- A comprehensive dental consultation is required beforehand to ascertain suitability of the Professional Home Teeth Whitening procedure. Such consultation will attract an additional fee of £22.70 for new patients to the practice and for existing patients who have not had an examination in over 12 months patients. For existing patients who have been seen within the prior 12 months this will be included within the price, a fee of £25.00 will be due if a patient decides not proceed with tooth whitening.
- Not everyone is suitable for teeth whitening. Other alternatives might be more appropriate. Your dentist will advise you.
- The fees for the procedure include the custom made whitening trays to be used at home, the gel required to whiten the teeth and all follow up appointments and professional instructions.
- The offer fee for the Professional Home Teeth Whitening procedure is £205.00 reduced from the standard price of £275.00
- This offer is only valid for the month of May 2019, the fee of £205.00 will be payable on the first appointment and impressions must be taken in the month of May 2019, and any person who cancels or misses an appointment in May 2019 will be required to pay the normal fee of £275.00 if they are attending any further appointment for impressions after May 2019.
- You need to follow your dental professional’s instructions and advice for your safety and to maximise effectiveness of the procedure.
- You will need to sign the Consent to Professional Home Teeth Whitening form. This will be given to you at your consultation.
- You need to read The User Instructions. This will be given to you at the tray fitting appointment.
- This offer is only open to patients over 18 years of age, we are unable to provide professional tooth whitening to patients under 18.
- The offer only covers Boutique 16.0% CP Professional Home Teeth Whitening, this offer does not extend to trays and top up kits provided separately.
- The longevity of tooth whitening is dependent on diet e.g. food colorings, oral hygiene and social factors e.g. smoking and red wine intake, it may be necessary to use top up tooth whitening materials in the future (this will attract an additional cost outside of the offer)